Friday, July 02, 2004

My New Vehicle

Well I haven't been doing such a great job of keeping up with this blog but I'm now adding pictures so if 1 pictue = 1000 words maybe I can catch up a bit.


Last Friday was very exciting as I got my new Scion. It's quite sweet. Except for college it's the most money I've ever spent at one time. I'm really glad to be driving a car I'm not afraid is going to kill me. As I pulled out of the dealer a torrential rain started. I drove up the Belleville Pike at times in two feet of water. I was worried I was gonna get stuck and be teased endlessly.

My new Scion. =) Posted by Hello


As for my faithful Civic, it was sold down the street to the tune of $300. The guy told assured me would bring it to a farm where it can retire happily and play in the fields all day.

The beaten Civic. Posted by Hello

No comments: