Monday, January 24, 2005

"... Another Year Older and Deeper in Debt." =)

I was watching the news tonight and some psychiatrist did a study and apparently because of certain factors such as how far away the past holidays are and how people are usually in debt this time of year, today is statistically the most depressing day of the year. He's named it Blue Monday.

Coincidently, today is my birthday and while I admit turning 30 is a bit depressing, I don't appreciate someone saying that my birthday is the worst day of the year.

Blue Monday. Posted by Hello


3 comments:

Blonde Justice said...

You're 30!?!?!

Whoa.

Happy Birthday. Man, that's old.

(And, by the way, I was seriously thinking today "Wow, it's been almost a month since Christmas? That's sort of depressing...")

Blonde Justice said...

I tried to comment the other day (on your birthday), but I think blogger messed up. Anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And, on another note, it's totally true that just the other day I was thinking to myself, "Wow, it's been a month since Christmas. That's depressing." Oh well.

Blonde Justice said...

Ok, so nevermind, the first post did work. Oh well. Now you know I really meant it. =)