Friday, May 06, 2005

StopherSpace.com

Well you've read the blog, now visit the website:
I registered my own domain last week. It's kinda neat because this hosting company has a development plan that gives you an asp.net 2.0 site and access to a sql server and it's only $3/month with the first 3 months free. It's a pretty good deal. I couldn't find anything else for less than 18ish. Don't know how much work I'll do on the page. Mostly just using the space to learn asp.net. I paid an extra 17 bucks to register my domain. I have my own email now chris@stopherspace.com

2 comments:

Devi0s said...

ASP? MS SQL? You are definately not my friend anymore...

Stopher said...

Can I still go to Vegas? =)
I actually have another php MySQL site. Just need to know a little of each and figure out which one is the easiest to get something running quickly.